Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Every Two Weeks

Katt Williams presents an exhaustive and objective detail of recent research finding frequent potency increases in the popular street drug, marijuana.

Likewise, I've noticed that my laundry detergent has also been getting "Two times stronger," every month or so for the last decade. This has me concerned as to whether or not I need to be using some sort of skin shield before putting on my jeans tomorrow given that I recently purchased the new, "2X" bottle. If my math serves me correctly this bottle will be 2 to the power of 120 times stronger than the tide I used in 1997 - this is also twice as strong as the tide I used last month which mysteriously caused my socks to levitate.

If you haven't seen the entire Katt piece, I suggest you check it out;) Here's a snippet.

No comments: